Vikram has a strong background in the real estate and hospitality sector, with a 20 year track record of proven success in both industry and consulting organisations.
His skill set includes financial advisory, asset management, project management, strategy formulation, acquisitions and development. His work experience spans companies and business units at various stages of growth, including start-ups, established, and turnaround settings.
Vikram started his professional career in hospitality in 1994 with the Oberoi Group of Hotels as a Management Trainee. Since then, he has been involved with the opening of two business hotels and has also worked in various operational roles with some of the well-established international hotel management companies including the Radisson Hotels and Resorts and ITC Hotels and Resorts.
His experience has allowed him to develop a perspective from various angles, including the client, as an industry participant as well as an independent consultant.
- MA Business Administration
- Market research and entry strategy
- Feasibility studies and business plans
- Hotel development advisory
- Asset management
- Operational performance improvement
- Hotel operator search and negotiations
- Acquisitions and valuations
- Business transactions and deal structuring